Friday, January 25, 2013

Fun at the Park


Yesterday, I realized something.  I realized that I was letting this 530pm speech therapy (ST) session run our lives too much.  Boaz's therapist comes to the house so we have a little bit more time to do things beforehand.  When Josh got home from work yesterday, he stated that he wanted to take the boys to the park.  At first I was hesitate, because we had his ST coming soon but then I realized that we only live 7 minutes from the park, so why do we never go! So, we loaded the boys up as quickly as we could and realizing we had less than two hours till she came (which actually sounds like a lot now that I type it), we headed to the park.  The boys had a blast!  Boaz can't walk yet so there is only so much he can do before mommy and daddy get tired.  We played on the swings (yes, Josh and I did too) and raced down the slides.  Boaz did not want to leave, so we really need to be taking them more often! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are motivation! Share your thoughts.