Thursday, August 29, 2013

Mommy Fail!


    When you only have one Pump Pouch it is very difficult to keep that pouch washed.  We have only had this pouch for about 2 weeks so this was my first time washing it.  I decided to wash it right after he had his bath while his pump was already disconnected. I threw it in the washing machine and it took a lot longer than I thought it would!  I ended up taking it out of the washing machine during the last spin cycle and rinsing the suds off in the sink.  I didn't want him to go to bed without his pump because I thought it would be too hard to put it on him while he was sleeping, or worse before him or Brother actually fall asleep and cause chaos!  So, poor Little Man is wearing a very wet pump pouch.  He doesn't seem to mind, though.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are motivation! Share your thoughts.