Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Toddler Meal: Pimento Cheese Recipe

 

    I was trying to decide what the boys were going to eat for lunch, and for some reason I thought of pimento cheese.  I started googling some recipes and learned that it is just Miracle whip, pimentos, cheese, salt and pepper.  Super easy!  I don't usually keep pimentos in my kitchen, so I just decided to omit those since the boys won't know any better.  If I were to make it for myself, I would definitely want to add the pimentos.  This turned out to be a perfect meal because it was low carb and the boys loved it!  I think it totaled to be 25g of carbs (including the animal crackers).   So give the recipe a try!  I hope your kids enjoy it as much as mine did! 

Toddler Pimento Cheese: 

A small handful of shredded cheddar cheese
1/2T of Mircle Whip
A pinch of salt and pepper 

Mix together and enjoy! 

Yields: 2 sandwiches 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are motivation! Share your thoughts.