Wednesday, September 4, 2013

DIY: Washi Tape Candle

    Since we are moving, we had to say goodbye to two wonderful therapists: Boaz's speech therapist and his physical therapist. I bought them each a candle, but of course I can't give them a present that I have not altered in some way!  So I decided to put my washi tape to good use to make a simple, personalized candle. 


This is really simple.  Just tear strips of washi tape the length of the lid.  I eyeballed the stripes but you could measure them if you would like.  Then just stick the washi tape down and trim the edges with scissors. Make a cute tag and tie it on with a ribbon or string, and your done!  It was really simple to make and the washi tape added the perfect little touch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are motivation! Share your thoughts.